Friday, June 10, 2011

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians....

Ever heard that expression before? Well I had no idea that expression could be 100% true and 100% false at the exact same time. It's true and the sense that I have like nine bose,s (oh yeah, I got a job detailing cars, it sucks but it does the trick for now)so I'm constantly getting told to do different things. One will tell me to go to the back, then when I get back there I get told to go to the front. Guess what the odds are that I can keep everyone happy... If you guessed 0, congratulations you win a blue ribbon. If you guessed anything else just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD! However, the part about there not being enough Indians is totally false, because ALL of my boses are Indians (dot, not feather). So it's not that there's not enough, there are entirely too many Indians in my life right now.

So the new is wearing off and life in the city is starting to become somewhat of a routine. I know I mentioned this before but I just want to make known how much I freaking hate public transportation..... Let's take sin for example, imagine for a moment how much you hate sin. Just a little bit less than that; that's how much I hate public transport. Friday I missed the bus I was supposed to be on by four minutes. I had to wait like thirty more and was a couple minutes late to work. It was my first day so I was really freakin' out. When the bus stopped I had to run like a mile to get where I was going. I had to kind of laugh 'cause I said to myself before I left that even the parts that sucked were going to be an adventure... well this was one of those times. Saturday morning I thought I'd get there a little earlier and be ok. I had to go into work an hour later so figured the bus would be an hour later than it was the day before. I got there THREE minutes late this time. So pretty much the same thing happened there. Oh how I wish I could say that was it, but no it gets better. Going to see some friends I hopped on a bus, not exactly sure where to get off. The thing stopped like every block picking people up and letting people off. I saw a gas station that looked familiar so hit the stop betting and he pulled over.... A MILE AND A HALF LATER!!! So I had to back track, a little annoyed but oh well right. I got back to the station accross the street from where I needed to be and by this time was starving. "There's a Dominos just down the road, I'll just grab something there real quick" I thought. I took off jogging and was a little off, it wound up being like another fraking mile later. When I got there I'm not gonna lie I was fuming, so I did what any American would do.... I drowned my frustrations in a large pizza and a 1.25 litre of Coke. I could dang near feel my arteries clogging.... and it was delightful! Go ahead judge me, I don't care! Anywho, that's about all I got for now. Also, I just kinda put crap down as I think of it, I don't have a rough draft or anything like that, I'm not that intense of a blogger. So if this sucks out loud, my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment