Monday, June 20, 2011

Alright, I need some help.

So I don't want people to read this blog to humor me, I want people to actually enjoy reading it. To do that I'm going to need a little help from all of my readers. First, I need to know my audience. Are there nine people out there, six of which share my last name, that are reading this? Thirty, a hundred maybe? I have no idea so let me know. Also, ask questions that may be on your mind. Someone else may be thinking the same thing (wow I feel like I'm back in middle school and the teacher is saying, "there are no stupid questions"). There may be things that you want to know that I've left out. Finally, give me feedback. Good, bad, any feedback is good feedback. Like, "Hey I really liked when you said this" or "Tell us more about this". Even, "Nobody cars how many indians you work for" or "Hey when you said this and thought it was a real zinger... it wasn't that funny so stop trying" or maybe "You're a retard, don't come back"... I don't care just give me something here. And don't worry if you so choose you can remain anonymous. That's all I've got for now, hopefully I'll post something new soon.

2 comments:

  1. what does a normal day have in store for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. write this for you not what you think other want to read... you are the one down under... and in 20 years you are the only one whos going to want to go back and relive your trip. we are just wanting to keep in touch with you now.. make sense? sorry if that's rude.. it's Krysta for goodness sake, you know i'm rude :)

    ReplyDelete